okay, got there and spoke ot the embryologist. one of my little girls stopped developing. i was so upset by that. but i had a really great emby that was a hatching blast and it was the GIRL for me. my other girl was a little behind and the doc didn't have much confidence in her. i thnk she was the 2 Cell back from my day 2 report. we decided to give her until tomorrow to see if she catches up. if she does i will freeze her. i know the odds for an FET for her won't be great but if she makes it thru one more day in the lab i'm going to have faith that she's my little survivor. i told him i would donate my two boys, who were so strong looking but he wouldn't grow them out one more day to freeze with my girl. i just don't want to spen another 1000 to freeze if it doesn't include a girl.
So the decision was kind of made for me...SET all the way. the doc said that adding the other girl would almsot be a waste of time at the state she's in.
As for Beta, my guess was right. it will be on the 27th. my doc does an iteresting protocol where i take more HCG so i won't be able to do any at home test. oh well, i know it's only been a few hours but i think i'll be okay during hte TWW. just laying around for now and hoping that my little pink lady sticks.