- Take the Survey!
- You must register and login to take the survey! Please note, new low tech surveys are temporarily disabled, but you may enter a high tech survey now.
- High Tech
- View a summary of high tech cycles and outcomes.
- High Tech Stats
- Charts of total cycles, gender success rates, and pregnancy rates.
- Low Tech
- View gender statistics to see which natural gender selection methods really work. You can also read individual surveys.
- Low Tech Survey Questions
- Survey FAQ
Gender Selection Survey Results
|Current Survey Count|
|| Multiples (Twins, Triplets, More)|
|| Unknown (Still Pregnant)|
|| Total Surveys|
||New surveys in the last 30 days|
- Read Individual Surveys
- View surveys sorted by the date the survey was taken or the baby's birth date, and read every response, including comments and "essay" questions.
- View Survey Questions
- If you just want to take a look a the survey questions, here's a "blank" survey.
- Timing Analysis
- Analyze the relationship between the timing of intercourse vs. ovulation, and the gender outcome. With pretty bar charts!
- Various Gender Factors Analysis
- Gender outcome vs. mother's age, father's age, pregnancy number, number of previous boys or girls, orgasm, intercourse position, and more!
- Gender Selection Diet Analysis
- Gender outcome for following the "boy diet" or "girl diet", a high or low salt or caffeine intake, and numerous vitamins, supplements, and drugs.
- Read Comments
- Read comments and responses to questions where survey-takers could type anything they wished.